Dr. K .NathGeneral Physician
Education & Training
- MBBS from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, Assam
- Post graduation from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Consultant UPHI
- Ex- Chief Medical Officer (EX-CMO) at Holy Family Hospital, Okhla, Delhi and also with the ITC Hotels and Maurya Sheraton.
- Regimental Medical Officer (RMO) of 10 Assam Rifles, C/O 99APO.
- Seasoned medical professional who established his own medical practice in 1996, he set up his own clinic in DLF phase 1, Gurgaon.
- Corporate medical consultant with many multinational companies such as Walmart, British Airways , Ericsson, Standard & Chartered Bank, Pepsi, Glaxo, Bharti Airtel, Crown Plaza, Interglobe and Invista.
Memberships & Registrations
- Life Member of Indian Cross Society
- Association Of Physician of India (API)
- Indian Medical Association
- All India Medico’s Society
- World Taekwondo Federation
Philosophy of Care
It gives me immense pleasure to meet new families and continue to develop relationships with families that I have known for years. I see myself as a partner with patients and their family, working together to achieve their health and overall wellbeing.
Area of Expertise
- Preventive Care
- General Health Checkup
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Travel Vaccination and Consultation
- Hypertension Treatment
- Stomach Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Thyroid Disorder
- Skin Conditions
- Gout (High Uric Acid)
- Sleep Related Disorders