Dr. Sanjay GandhiUrogynecology
Dr. Gandhi completed a three-year Urogynecology fellowship after his Gynecology and Obstetrics residency at Northwestern University. During his fellowship, Dr. Gandhi presented research at international conferences and he continues to teach students in healthcare professions. He created partner in Pelvic Health at North Shore Urogynecology.
As a Urogynecologist, he believes in restoring the quality of women’s lives. He built UPHI to focus on patient centered care and support for women of all ages who might be living with the daily stress of pelvic dysfunction. If you have any questions, our dedicated staff would be happy to help you.
Dr. Sanjay Gandhi has passed the first ever board examination in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology). He is among a select few nationally who have achieved this designation by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is also licence by the medical board of Delhi and Haryana.
Centres of Excellence
- Centre for Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Centre for Hip & Knee Surgery
- Varicose Vein Centres of India
- Centre for Piles Care and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Centre for Andrology & Reconstructive Urology
- Centre for Executive Health, Pediatric Health, and Preventative Medicine
- Centre for Urogynecology, Continence and Pelvic Prolapse