Specialities Archive - UPHI
Book Appointment at UPHI - The Wellness & Surgical Centre,Gurgaon,Gurgaon

Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty focusing on the reconstruction, alteration or the restoration of the human body. It is dedicated to the reconstruction of facial and body defects due to various reasons such as diseases, birth disorders, burns, and trauma. Reconstructive plastic surgery is done to correct functional impairments caused by traumatic injuries like…Read More

Wellness Centre

At UPHI we deal with a host of services through a physician that meet the health and wellness needs of the individual and the family. The good health of an individual is not ensured merely through the absence of diseases, but by the complete physical, social, mental and spiritual well-being of the individual. But in…Read More


India’s premier center of excellence for the management of bladder, bowel problems and Pelvic prolapse. At UPHI, we are committed to helping women with pelvic floor dysfunction find affordable, effective solutions that are tailored to meet their individual needs in a supportive environment. We offer state-of-the-art diagnostics and comprehensive, integrated, non-surgical and surgical solutions comparable…Read More

Daycare Surgery

UPHI is the first dedicated centre for Daycare Surgeries (Outpatient Surgery) in Gurgaon. Under this programme, patients arrive soon before their surgery and are released the same day after treatment. Benefits to Outpatient Surgery Patients experience a range of benefits that include: Early mobilization High quality of care at an affordable price Hygienic environment Pre-booked dates…Read More

General & Laparoscopic Surgery

General and Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital UPHI Hospital has Department of General Surgery, with focused expertise in Surgeries (such as Gall Bladder Stone, Appendix, Low Anal Fistula, Stapler Surgery, etc.). General Surgery usually focuses on the treatments of the organs in the abdominal area. Our department is equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure, supported by…Read More

Oral Cancer

What is oral cancer? Oral cancer is cancer that starts in the mouth or throat. Oral cancer includes cancers of the lip, oral cavity, and pharynx. 90% of cancers of the oral cavity are squamous cell carcinomas (SCCs) arising from the mucosal lining. The other 10 percent of oral cancers are malignant melanomas, salivary gland…Read More

Book an Appointment Now