Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty focusing on the reconstruction, alteration or the restoration of the human body. It is dedicated to the reconstruction of facial and body defects due to various reasons such as diseases, birth disorders, burns, and trauma. Reconstructive plastic surgery is done to correct functional impairments caused by traumatic injuries like facial bone fractures and breaks, burns, birth abnormalities like cleft palates, cleft lips, cancer or tumors, infection, disease and developmental abnormalities.
Our Plastic Surgery Department is headed by, Dr. Shilpi Bhadani, one of the few well trained female plastic surgeons in Gurgaon. Dr. Bhadani has experience in performing all major cosmetic and plastic surgeries like liposuction, abdominoplasty or tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, breast enlargement & reduction, hair transplant, and facelift to name a few.
Save yourself from multiple second opinion/visit. If you are looking for the best Plastic surgeon in Gurgaon, Call UPHI and schedule appointment today.
Aesthetics focuses on noninvasive treatments including services such as-
- Botox Injections
- Dermafillers Skin
- Peels All Laser Treatments
- Acne Treatments
Plastic surgery is restorative when areas (such as the breast, buttock, abdomen, arms or face) are rejuvenated or enhanced. Such surgeries include breast lift, breast augmentation.
Centres of Excellence
- Centre for Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Centre for Hip & Knee Surgery
- Varicose Vein Centres of India
- Centre for Piles Care and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Centre for Andrology & Reconstructive Urology
- Centre for Executive Health, Pediatric Health, and Preventative Medicine
- Centre for Urogynecology, Continence and Pelvic Prolapse