Bladder And Urethra Center in Gurgaon India
Do you have painful urination? Do you suffer from repeated bladder infections? Do you have problems initiating the urine stream or is your urine stream weak? Do you feel that you are not emptying your bladder completely? Do you have painful bladder? Did you notice blood in your urine?
If yes, UPHI has the solutions for you. The Bladder Centre at UPHI consists of a multidisciplinary team of an urogynecologist, urologist, psychiatrist, pain medicine expert and a comprehensive pelvic therapy program that works with you to create a comprehensive treatment program that is uniquely tailored to your treatment goals.
- Incomplete bladder emptying/ urinary retention
- Urinary tract infections including recurrent urinary tract infections
- Bladder pain conditions including interstitial cystitis
- Urethral diverticula
At UPHI, we offer state of the art diagnostics which will help determine the underlying problem. These include
- Advanced urodynamics using air-charged catheters
- Voiding cystourethrography.
- 2D dynamic and 3D transperinal and endovaginal ultrasound of the pelvic floor.
Accurate diagnosis will help develop the best treatment protocol that is tailored to your specific needs. You can read more about our Diagnostics Centre here.
The treatments offered at our centre are comprehensive:
- An exhaustive lifestyle and behavioural modification program,
- A physical therapy program
- Medical and surgical treatments that are best suited to your specific needs.
You can gather more information about each of these conditions, their diagnosis and treatment in the patient information centre here.
At UPHI, our certified specialists offer hope and individualized care, helping patients regain control over their lives and the confidence to get back to a happy and fulfilling life. At UPHI, you always come first!
Contact Dr. Hegde of UPHI for comprehensive pelvic health care today and schedule a consultation appointment.