Common Procedures used under Cosmetic Gynecology
Cosmetic gynecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery includes procedures that alter the look of the female external genitalia and make it appear more natural and youthful. These methods, help in correcting congenital defects, improve the self Confidence of a woman, and positively influence the intimacy she shares with her partner. Aging and life events such as childbirth, causes the vagina and labia often change in form and structure, which not only obstruct the feeling of self-esteem in a woman but also stops her from enjoying sexual activities totally.Cosmetic Gynecology helps to overcome these conditions. Some of the common procedures used under cosmetic gynecology are:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: It includes vaginal corrective treatments. The procedure is performed for aesthetic reasons or to resolve age-related issues like lack of vaginal tightness and urinary incontinence
- Labiaplasty: Labiaplasty is done to improve the look of the labia, or lips of the vagina. Labia minora of the vagina might be large, creating discomfort under clothing or during sex, or may be uneven or may have been damaged in childbirth. Surgery may reshape the labia minora. Labia majora can also become less firm in form, which also can be corrected.
- Hymenoplasty: Hymen reconstruction or hymenoplasty is a temporary surgical restoration of the hymen. The aim is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical alteration of the clitoris, which provides to situations relating to increased tissue volume. It may also help in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The procedure is focused on the loose skin in the region of the clitoris, and can be done during labiaplasty or as a separate practice.
- Monsplasty: Monsplasty or mons pubic lift is a genital cosmetic procedure used to get the better exterior look of the vulvar structure. The mons pubis may become enlarged because of aging or pregnancy. Weight gain may also affect the appearance and functionality of mons pubis which contains hormone-defendant fat. Extra skin and tissue in this area can be treated with a monsplasty Surgery.
- Perineoplasty: Perineum is the region between the vagina opening and the rectum. Mending and restoration of the loose, aging or injured perineum can be done through this method.
Get Breast Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery in Gurgaon only @ UPHI.