Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Newborns, boys going through puberty and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, though other causes also exist. Generally, gynecomastia isn’t a serious problem, but it can be tough to cope with the condition.
About Gynecomastia or Enlarged breasts in men, commonly known as Male-Boobs
- It is mainly during puberty but if it persist then treating is the only solution.
- Swelling & tenderness in Male Breast.
- Mainly to an overweight Male.
- Mainly due to Harmonal imbalance.
- It’s not serious but a clinical examination is necessary.
- It’s more of a psychological problem.
How easy it is to transform the look of your Chest?
- It’s a very common daycare procedure chosen by men these days.
- It is a minimal invasive procedure so you are back home on the same day.
- Cause has to be diagnosed carefully before the surgery.
- It’s similar to a Liposuction surgery.
- Depending on the size the surgery can take as little as 1 hour.
- It is under General Anaesthesia to keep it pain-less.
- It is not an expensive surgery too.
Why should you choose Dr. Shilpi Bhadani as your Surgeon?
- Dr. Shilpi Bhadani is an Internationally Trained Microvascular Surgeon
- Her success lies in diagnosing the patient in detail to give the best treatment solution.
- Her International Experience makes her a surgeon with an Eye for detail.
- She has been trained by Best Plastic Surgeons in Switzerland and in London.
- Her microvascular surgery are so detailed that they are mostly scar-less.
- Being a women and mother 2 young kids she is equally sensitive to her patients.
- She is known Best for patient Care post Surgery.
- She is easy to talk with and is always happy to answer all your queries.
Other Related Procedures
A Male makeover is changing one’s appearance, often using cosmetics and hair styling. ...
Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
Abdominoplasty surgery is a Plastic Surgery procedure which varies in types and duration. ...