What is Hernia?
- Hernia happens when an organ or Tissue bulges out through an abnormal opening of muscles and many happen due to weak muscles or connecting tissues called Fascia.
- All organs in a body is held at its natural position with the help of muscles and Tissues.
- Most of the tissues are connected to our navel which makes the tissues around navel fragile.
- Damage to Muscle or Tissue may cause the organs around it to slip out of its natural position.
- The Bulging out of Organs or Tissues may cause severe pain or discomfort to the person.
- Hernia can occur in many parts of our body and based on the part of body the types of Hernia are named.
What are the different Types of Hernia ?
The list below is sorted based on the most common types of Hernias described by the Best Hernia Doctor in Gurgaon.
- Process of Breaking and removing the Kidney Stone is called Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy.
- Inguinal Hernia also called as Groin Hernia
- Femoral Hernia
- Umbilical Hernia or Paraumbilical Hernia
- Incisional Hernia or Ventral Hernia
- Epigastric Hernia
- Hiatal Hernia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
What is an Inguinal Hernia ?
- Inguinal Hernia happens on either side of the Groin in an area known as the Inguinal Canal.
- Weaken abdominal wall pushes the organ out through the Fascia.
- A part of Intestine or abdomen passes through the Inguinal Canal.
- Mainly the right of the groins feels the bulge out the organ protruding out.
- Inguinal Hernia treatment should be done immediately cause it may lead to serious consequences.
- Person with Inguinal Hernia Symptoms should immediately meet a Hernia Surgeon.
What are the common causes for Inguinal Hernia or Groin Hernia?
- Inguinal Hernia most happens to adult men at the groin area hence it is also called Groin Hernia.
- For some it may be from birth if the abdominal tissue wall is weak.
- Groin Hernia happens due to various reason such as Ageing.
- Strenuous physical activity may lead to sudden damage to abdominal wall too.
- Chronic Cough which is regular i nature may strain the abdominal wall.
- Groin Hernia mainly happens at the right side of the groins.
What are symptoms for Inguinal Hernia?
- Common symptoms for Inguinal Hernia is a bulge in the abdomen
- Slight pain in the abdomen
- If you push the bulge it will go back or will fall back if you lie down on your back
- Pain in the groin when you cough or walk sometimes
What are the ways for Inguinal Hernia Surgery?
- General Surgeons mainly perform Hernia Surgeries
- There are only 2 ways for Hernia repair Operations i.e.
Open Hernia Repair Surgery
- This is a conventional way of operating Groin Hernia.
- It is not commonly used by General Surgeons in the established Healthcare setup.
- It is not recommended because the healing process and recovery is long too.
- This procedure is done under General Anaesthesia.
- The Hernia Surgeon makes an incision in the groin and pushes the tissue back into the abdomen.
- The Inguinal Hernia Surgeon then sews the weaken Fascia i.e. abdominal wall.
- And then uses a Surgical Mesh to hold the organ stronger at it’s natural position.
- It is a synthetic mesh and this procedure is also called Hernioplasty.
- The incision is then stitched.
- Patient is discharged after 2-3 days post the incision ie healed.
Keyhole Laproscopic Inguinal Hernia Treatment
- Inguinal Hernia Laparoscopic Surgery is commonly also called as Minimal Invasive Surgery.
- Laproscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgery is the most common surgery performed in the world.
- Inguinal Hernia Operation is performed by experienced Laproscopic Surgeon who has the skill to use the Laproscopic instruments.
- This Inguinal Hernia Surgery is done under General Anesthesia.
- The Laparoscopic Hernia Surgeon makes 3-4 keyholes of nearly 1-1.5 cm. near the groins.
- With the help of Laparoscopic instruments Surgeons pushes the tissue back into abdomen.
- Hernia Laparoscopic Surgeon then uses a Surgical Mesh to hold the tissues back to its normal position.
- A tackers is used to hold the mesh at its position.
- The patient is discharged the next day because there are no stitches and no cuts.
What is the Cost of Inguinal Hernia Operations?
- The cost of Inguinal Hernia Operation mainly depends on the size of Hernia.
- Inguinal Hernia Repair cost also depends on the patient health history.
- Our Hernia Specialist will be happy to discuss the pricing.
- We believe in fair and transparent pricing to all our patients.
Why Dr. Mir Asif at UPHI a Wellness & Surgical Centre should be your Best choice for Inguinal Hernia Treatment?
- UPHI believes in bringing the Best Super Speciality Surgeons with rich experience and highest success rates in their Speciality of Surgery.
- UPHI has the best Laparoscopic Instruments and State of the Art infrastructure to perform these Surgeries.
- UPHI has Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Gurgaon i.e. Dr. Mir Asif as part of their team.
- Dr. Mir Asif has been part of Fortis Healthcare and has performed more than 500 Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- Dr. Mir Asif is a passionate Surgeon who believes in precision in his Surgical cases.
- UPHI Care Team with Dr. Mir Asif Laparoscopic Surgeon is highly skilled to support the patient throughout the Treatment journey.
3D Mesh Hernia Hospital in Gurgaon
Patient Review - Hernia Surgery by Dr. Mir ASif UPHI Hospital Gurgaon
Do you have hernia? (क्या आप हर्निया से परेशान हैं?)
Chat with us onWhatsapp
Preventive Steps for Hernia
A hernia is a medical problem in which an internal organ or muscle tissue bulge out of its normal position by a weak point...
Precautions To Be Taken After Hernia Surgery
Piles which is also named as Haemorrhoids/ Bavaseer/ Mulvyadh etc. not only the males females can be seen suffering...
3D Mesh Surgery For Hernia Treatment
A hernia develops when an organ, intestine or fatty tissue protrudes through a hole or a weak part in the neighboring...
Common Types of Hernias in Men
A hernia occurs when an organ or fatty tissue protrudes through a weak spot in a surrounding muscle or connective...
Rated 4.8/5 based on 431 customer reviews