Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
Tummy tuck or Abdominoplasty is a plastic surgery used to make the abdomen more firm. After this procedure the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall are tightened. Tummy tuck in India is sought after by women after pregnancy who have loose skin around the abdomen. Abdominoplasty is also a solution for lax abdomen after major weight loss either through diet, exercise or through liposuction.
In this surgery the lose skin and fat around the abdomen is removed and the tummy is reshaped.
Abdominoplasty surgery is a Plastic Surgery procedure which varies in types and duration. The typical duration of the procedure can be 2.5 hrs to even upto 6 hours in major procedures.
The medical terminology for different types of abdominoplasty
- Complete Abdominoplasty or Full Abdominoplasty
- Mini Abdominoplasty
- High Lateral Tension Tummy Tuck
- Floating Abdominoplasty Or FAB Technique
- Circumferential Abdominoplasty
- Combination Procedures
Steps of Abdominoplasty Surgery as follows:
- An incision is made from hip to hip just above the pubic area.
- Another incision is made to free the navel from the surrounding skin.
- The skin is detached from the abdominal wall to reveal the muscles and fascia to be tightened. The muscle fascia wall is tightened with sutures.
- Liposuction is often used to refine the transition zones of the abdominal sculpture.
- A dressing and sometimes a compression garment are applied and any excess fluid from the site is drained.
- The Hospital stay for this procedure is one day in most of the cases.
- The cost of the procedure can be provided on request as per the actual need of the patient. The formal quote can be provided at UPHI Hospital located at Main Golf Course road, sector-43, Gurgoan or can call at 9555 983 983 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The incision is hidden under the bikini line.
- The actual steps may vary little bit as per the type of tummy tuck procedure is done.
- The final result is a dramatically flat abdomen with significantly better-defined waistline.
For more details, Abdominoplasty/ Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Gurgaon at UPHI
Tummy Tuck Surgery (Adminoplasty) Hospital in Gurgaon