What are piles?
Before you have to go for Piles Treatment
, you have to understand in which stage you should go for piles surgery. Piles or Haemorrhoid Surgery is one of the worst medical conditions for both male and female.
There are four types of stages for piles, where consultant and surgeon suggest you for piles surgery.
Stages of Piles
- First Stage: This stage is really concerned in stages where most of the people confused about piles symptoms. In this stages piles grade Mildly enlarged and itching can be observed above the anal cavity.
- Second stage: At this stage, the hemorrhoid tissues begin to weaken and collapse making the condition slip out the anal canal, but reversible. They typically get annoying and painful.
- Third Stage - Piles are similar, but only return inside when pushed back by a finger
- Fourth Stage - Can be containing blood clots and piles hang permanently outside the anus.
Reasons for piles
- Chronic Constipation
- Straining when passing a stool
- lifting the heavyweight on regular basis will also increase the risk of piles.
- Obesity: Being overweight is one of the causes of the pile.
Swelling and the inflamed veins in the anus or the lower rectum area is known as Haemorrhoids. It is also known as piles or in Hindi, you can say bawasir. Hemorrhoids may be inside the rectum, called internal hemorrhoids or under the skin around the anus, called external hemorrhoids.
The reason of Haemorrhoids can be strain during the bowel movement or the increased pressure during the pregnancy. Adults by the age of 50, have to deal with signals of Haemorrhoids like itching and bleeding. There are many effective options available to treat hemorrhoids. Usually, people get relief by using a home remedy and by changing the lifestyle.
Signs and the symptoms of hemorrhoids:
- Lump near anus area which could be painful or sensitive.
- Swelling and pain around the anus.
- Itching or irritation in the anus.
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements.
- Leakage of faeces.
Symptoms of piles depend upon the location of the hemorrhoids. Usually, internal hemorrhoids don’t cause any discomfort as they can’t be seen or felt. Haemorrhoid's delicate surface can be damaged due to the strain and irritation while passing the stool and may cause bleeding. Sometimes due to strain, internal hemorrhoids can be pushed out to the anal opening which is called protruding or prolapsed hemorrhoid. External hemorrhoids lie under the skin around your anus. External hemorrhoids can itch or bleed if irritated. Sometimes external hemorrhoid can cause bleeding and can form a clot. It may cause swelling and pain.
When to see a piles doctor or haemorrhoid surgeon
Bleeding & Constipation are the most common symptom but the bleeding from the anus area can be due to other diseases also including colorectal cancer and anal cancer. Without consulting a doctor, It cannot be assumed as hemorrhoids. The doctor can do a physical examination and perform other tests to diagnose hemorrhoids or any other serious conditions or diseases. Seek for the medical advice if hemorrhoids cause pain, bleed frequently or excessively, or don't improve with any home remedies. If you find hemorrhoid symptoms began along with changes in bowel habits or black, tarry or maroon stools, blood clots, or blood mixed in with the stool then consult your doctor immediately. Seek for the emergency care if you experience large amounts of rectal bleeding, lightheadedness, dizziness or faintness. Preparing for your appointment
If you have signs and symptoms of piles, book an appointment with our specialist doctor. Piles Treatment depends upon sign and symptoms and the doctor can suggest for surgery. Book your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us +91 9555 983 983